You’ve done it. You and your company have outgrown the beautiful shell you worked and harvested in. The building served you well but it’s time to bid it adieu. A new building awaits and somehow you need to pick everything up and put it there. Moving a corporation to a new building is definitely the fun part, well for us anyway.
All you need is an accurate inventory, the named insured, requests for additional services, and some dates. You do enough hard work as it is so allow us to handle everything except what you’re needed for.
We always recommend packing sensitive company materials/ papers into labeled boxes for easy location on the other end. Tip: Label it something inconspicuous that only you would remember. You can’t overdo security.
What’s included in a Standard Full Service Move:
- Detailed Itemized Inventory list on the move date.
- Taxes, Tolls, Fees, Labor, and Fuel Surcharge.
- Basic Disassembling and Assembling of Basic Furniture.
- Full Standard Valuation Protection at a rate of 0.60 per pound per article.
- Special Moving Blankets to Wrap and Protect Your Non – Fragile Items
For additional services like packing of fragile items and more, talk to your rep!